Professional Photography Policy
Thank you for your support in keeping safety first and foremost while enjoying the magic of the season!
Professional Photography Start and End Dates:
How to Schedule/Contact Information:
- Photographers may schedule time slots by sending instant message via Merry Christmas Tree Farm Facebook account or Email email@example.com
- Please provide your name, phone number, email address, date and time slots requested.
Location site usage fee/payment:
- $25.00 plus tax minimum charge for up to 4 hours per day; additional $25.00 plus tax for over 4 hours per day
- Payment is required at scheduling time to secure schedule slot
- Forms of payment accepted: MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express, Cash, or Check
- Photographer must sign a Liability Waiver Form prior to their photography session. A form will be provided during the scheduling process.
- Photographer must communicate policy rules to their clients prior to the photo session.
Photography Policy rules:
- Enter the Tree Farm, turn right, and drive down the slight hill. Park in the open field.
- No parking at the Gift Shop
- No parking past the bridge
- No Smoking
- No pictures on the bridge during business hours (Tractors are rolling)
- Children must be supervised by parents
- Animals must be on a leash, waste cleaned up and disposed
- Do not allow animals to mark Christmas Trees. It damages the tree.
- Use of farm equipment for props is prohibited